Header Ads

HAVE WE ALL BEEN BLIND TO THE TRUTH ABOUT GOOD VISION?



Visual conditions are not what we believe they are. In fact, there’s a truth about visual conditions that has been hidden from you by the eye care industry. Eye care has become a very profitable business and in order to keep being profitable, they need you to keep being a patient.
At 24 my eyesight started to degrade. I thought it was permanent and genetic. I couldn’t have been more wrong! 
But let me start from the beginning, because my story is one that you need to read if you are tired of expensive ineffective visual treatments that make you feel hopeless.
I know that feeling too well. I used to feel that way not so long ago, when I was diagnosed with severe astigmatism. Aside from the horrible headaches, the blurry vision and the scary thought that I may never be able to benefit from clear eyesight again, there was also the problem of driving at night.
I worked as a taxi driver and this condition meant that I would have to renounce the most profitable shift. I couldn’t afford that. I had two little kids to raise and a mortgage that meant half my salary. I was desperate and I simply couldn’t see a way out. I told myself there must be something I could do to change this.
So I tried everything in my power to restore my vision. I went to many doctors, I tried experimental treatments and I bought drugs and products to help my vision. Nothing ever worked. I felt like I was sinking in a pit of desperation and there was no one that could offer me a hand. I was living a nightmare, one that was blurry, with hidden faces in the dark that waited patiently as I sank deeper and deeper into my pit of desperation.
That was until I discovered the truth about my condition.
I thought it was permanent and geneticI couldn’t have been more wrong!
In fact, it was learnt and temporary!
I read about this in an program called “Restore My Vision”. After I read it, everything made so much sense. Nearly all visual conditions are actually learnt traits and not genetic issues. This is the key to everything! Because if something is learnt, that means it is reversible.
You are not born with it; it is not part of who you are and so it can be changed. Glasses and contacts are actually worsening your condition, making you dependent on them.
I believe that anyone who suffers from a visual condition should have access to the information that saved my life.
source: http://smartlife.tips/have-we-all-been-blind-to-the-truth-about-good-vision